Important information for admission to class II to IX
- Date of admission 2 Apr 2018 to 07 Apr 2018
- Mode of admission- Offline through admission department of Vidyalaya
- Fee for class II to V- 1525 ( Rs. 1500 Three month advance fee + Rs. 25 Admission fee)
- Fee for class VI – VIII- 1825 ( Rs. 1800 Three month advance fee + Rs. 25 Admission fee)
- Fee for class IX-2425 ( Rs. 2400 Three month advance fee + Rs. 25 Admission fee)
- Documents required
- Admission Form
- Photocopy of all the documents
- 2 Photo
- Original documents for verification
- Birth Certificate (Mandatory )
- Blood group certificate (Mandatory )
- Residential Certificate(Mandatory )
- Caste Certificate
- Service Certificate
- Single Girls Child Affidavit ( on Rs. 100 Notary Stamp)
- AADHAR Card
- Income Certificate (BPL/AAY Ration card etc.)
Admission Notice for Class II to IX 2018-19 through Offline mode kvsangathan.nic.in_GeneralDocuments_ANN-31-03-2018
Admission Notice for Class I (Remaining 04 Seat)
It is here by inform in the public interest that in our Vidyalaya there are 04 seats vacant (03 for ST & 01 for Disability ) students for class – I (One) 2018-19. Therefore the application for the related seats will be starts from 02-04-2018 and closed on 09-04-2018 through offline. The applicant must bring all the original and one set photocopy of the original documents.
For Filling Online Admission Form go to https://kvadmissiononline2018.in
Click for Schedule of Admission 2018-19
For any query regarding Admission 2018-19. Please contact: Mr. Prasant Kumar : – 9614439302, Mr. C. P. Sahu – 8574691125.
Admission for class I to start from 01 March 2018 to 19 March 2018, the forms will be filled up online.
For class II and above the admission to start from 2nd April 2018 to 9th April 2018.
Keep viewing the website for more updates.