Every human being has a fundamental right of access to physical education and sport, which are essential for the full development of his personality.
The freedom to develop physical, intellectual and moral powers through physical education and sport must be guaranteed both within the educational system and in other aspects of social life.
Obejctive: Building Active School:
- Make students, teachers and parents aware about Importance of Good Health and Fitness
- Encourage 60 Minutes of Play each day
- Bring back the Childhood amongst Children
- Make physical activity and recreational games an integral part of learning process.
- Identify and Nurture talent from an early stage
- Motivate Potentially outstanding performers in various games and sports for excellenceA workshop on how to maintain record according to “Swasth Bharat Swasth Bachche Abhiyan” Physical Health and Fitness Profile and activities conducted on 28 Nov for Primary and Secondary Classes in the Library. The Excel sheet for filling the students performance score is available in the following links.
physical fitness Activity Register Example sheet
KV Fitness Report_v1_print (1)